Reflection

Over this period of learning through this module, I have became more aware of my strengths and weaknesses through written and verbal communication. This course is a great reminder of how important it is to communicate well and correctly which will be very essential when I go to the workforce.I also learnt how to write a formal email and report better with the required professional standards such as the APA style. I have also seen myself taking charge of teamwork better as a leader with greater patience as compared to my past experiences as the lead. With all the constant feedbacks and advices from Prof Brad, it enables me to improve faster. I am more confident with presentations now and more motivated to further improve my overall communication skills.

During the showcase last week, I have observed how the different groups present their ideas.  As an audience, I was impressed by NoticeU Technology.  The strategies they used to draw the audience in and gain points are very useful ways such as including convincing and shocking videos at their introduction. All of them presented confidently with a projected voice and message is clearly conveyed.  I am more eager to improve and be a better presenter after watching them as well.


Comments

  1. Thank you for this final reflection, Rycca. I appreciate your effort in responding with details to this assignment, in particular the comments you've made on what in the module impacted you and how the showcase presentations struck you, and your good cheer and hard work throughout the module in general.

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Introduction

TechComm Report Proposal (Draft 1)